With the onset of the cloud, mobility, ever-changing security threats– the list goes on– these factors have changed what today’s business needs to stay competitive, and in turn, put more pressure on IT to deliver. More than ever, you need an IT partner with innovative ideas, well-defined methodologies and a deep bench of expertise. Enter professional IT services. An experienced professional services partner can assist you with selecting the right hybrid IT solutions to drive positive business outcomes and enhance customer and workforce experiences. They do this by assessing your current environment, designing your recommended IT roadmap, implementing your solution, in any order, at a pace that matches your business objectives.
These solutions include:
- Applications - Businesses rely on a variety of applications to support and improve their productivity. Our professional services team can help you assess, migrate, upgrade and/or secure your application environment to ensure they are running at peak performance and supporting your business.In addition, OneNeck can help you enable secure and remote access to specific applications via application virtualization; allowing you to optimize productivity while also providing access to applications from any device, anywhere.
- Collaboration - Effective collaboration is critical in a modern world where employees are geographically dispersed, travel and budgets have been reduced, and information overload is considered normal. A professional services partner can help design your communications roadmap and deploy your solution to ensure business agility and productivity while keeping your employees happy.
- Data Center and Cloud - More than ever, companies are looking for efficient, flexible and scalable data center and cloud solutions that will reduce complexity and cost, while enabling rapid application growth and new technologies. A professional services partner with a hybrid data center portfolio can assess your data center and cloud readiness, design and implement your data center or cloud infrastructure based on proven architectures and technologies.
- Mobility - A more mobile workforce brings opportunity by allowing your employees to securely connect, communicate, and collaborate, however they choose. It shouldn’t matter where they are, or which device they’re using. Professional services allow you to promote internal alignment across IT and business stakeholder groups and to develop a comprehensive strategy for their mobility initiatives.
- Enterprise Network - Enterprise networks provide the connectivity essential for every organization. With hybrid IT and cloud solutions, the enterprise network is more critical and more complex than ever. With professional services, you can take advantage of end-to-end network services including network infrastructure consulting and design, implementation, and operations and maintenance services for any size organization.
- Security - Today’s businesses must consider threats from smartphones, tablets and consumerization of IT, combined with telecommuters, contractors, partners and business-critical services hosted in the cloud. Security is more important than ever—and far more complex. An professional services partner can help you determine your unique security risks and develop a plan to address those risks and defend your network.
By leveraging professional services, your organization can accelerate your business through consultative planning, solution development, and deployment services that help can help you optimize IT service, integrate new technologies into your core infrastructure, manage change and continually enhance performance, availability and security.
OneNeck is a leading professional services partner. We are committed to providing you with independent, unbiased evaluations and recommendations with an eye toward future-proofing to ensure the technology you implement today doesn’t limit your organization tomorrow. Contact us today to learn more.